About VenueVenue Address:
Radisson Blu Hotel, Lisbon, Av. Mal. Craveiro Lopes 390, 1749-009 Lisboa, Portugal
Tel: +351 21 004 5000
400m walk from the Campo Grande metro station to the hotel.
From aereoport to Hotel (25 minutes):
- - Bus No. 750 bus stop Campo Grande Norte (3 minutes walk from the hotel)
- - Bus No. 783 bus stop Campo Grande – Av.Brasil (11 minutes walk from the hotel)
The most popular areas to stay
- Baixa district (GPS 38.7132, -9.1385) – The grand and historic centre of Lisbon
- The Avenida da Liberdade (GPS 38.7218, -9.1470) – A smart and stylish shopping district, many high-end hotels are based here
- Chiado district (GPS 38.70973, -9.14350) – Central Lisbon, and bustling tourist area
- Alfama district (GPS 38.7106, -9.1305) – Steep hills, narrow streets and bags of character
- Praça do Comércio
For a nightlife and excitement-based holiday
- Bairro Alto (GPS: 38.7117, -9.1439) – Party district.
- Cais do Sodré (GPS: 38.7067, -9.1436) – Former red-light district and now nightlife hub where anything goes
The following map shows the central area of Lisbon and highlights the popular tourist areas.
Have Any Question ?
If you have any queries, please dont hesitate to ask usAsk A Question