Abstracts will be accepted until February 24, 2023.
You can also download the sample of the Abstract Template here.
Please go through the below submission guidelines and submit your abstract through the online link.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted online or through email attachment by the appropriate deadline. In case of submitting through email, make sure to provide proper details like scientific session, oral/poster, etc.
- No fax copies or disk submissions will be accepted.
- Abstracts, including footnotes, must be 200 words or less
- Abstracts should be submitted in clear American English to allow the reviewers to focus on the scientific content of the abstract.
- Abstracts must be properly formatted and organized into four sections identified by the following bolded headers: Purpose/Objectives, Materials/Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- The abstract cannot contain illustrations, images, or graphs. If the abstract is accepted, presenters may include these items in their on-site presentations. An abstract may contain one small table.
- You may submit as many abstracts as you like.
- An abstract may only be submitted once. Duplicate abstracts (reporting the same data) that are submitted under a different title or author will not be considered.
- The work must not have been previously published in any other journal or presented at another conference.
- An internal panel of reviewers will review the abstract.
Time: Keynote presentations are given 20 minutes with 5 minutes of discussion. Invited papers are given 15 minutes and 5 minutes of discussion. And contributed papers are 12 minutes in duration with 3 minutes for discussion.
Payment: There is no fee for abstract submissions.
Meeting Registration: A minimum of one-day meeting registration is required for all contributed speaker/poster presenters. The invited speaker will receive detailed instructions, regarding registration in their invitational letter.
Multiple Papers: Any presenter may give a maximum of two presentations in the meeting. Make sure that both papers should be in different scientific sessions. All other papers need to be presented in the poster format for which there are 3 posters per conference limit.
Schedule: Please check the website, approximately three months before the meeting for the scheduled date and time of your presentation.
Abstract Review & Selection: The program editors and review committee reserve the right to edit abstracts, if necessary, for clarity, grammar, style, and length. All the abstracts submitted will be reviewed by an International panel of experts representing all specialties. Within 3 days of the abstract submission from the author, the reviewers (10 reviewers for each conference) were requested to review the abstract of their specified sessions based on their expertise. Once the papers are reviewed, the conference secretariat will mail the status of the abstract.
*Speakers must write an e-mail to the Program Manager for any changes to the abstract, program, and timings before May 15, 2023.
Guidelines for presentation at the conference:
- Send your final presentation via email to the organizing committee by May 15, 2023
- Ensure that you are available at least 30 minutes before the session starts on the day of the conference.
- All presentations must run on Windows operating system
- The Presentations must be submitted to the organizers 30 minutes in advance to ensure that the sessions run according to schedule without any delays.
- Bring an extra copy of your presentation to the conference on a USB media storage device, that can be used as a backup if required.
- Make sure the USB media storage device and your presentation file are properly labelled with your name, presentation day, and time
- If you need special arrangements (Different operating systems, videos to be displayed, etc.,) you should make that known to the organizers before starting the session.